Sunday, December 28, 2008

Just thoughts

I am home! and it is good. Almost 100% of my time has been spent with my family. Oh so important. The time that I have spent with a few friends has been sweet.

Tomorrow (well really today) I will be coming back home to Hillcrest. It will be WONDERFUL to see everyone again and begin to reconnect.

I feel like I will not be talking much. This is not because I do not want to talk, but because i would like to talk TOO MUCH! Better that i have some time alone to process before I start talking a lot so that I say will actually make sense. Know what I mean? If you have ever had a long conversation with me, I am sure that you do. :)

Oh, so good to be home.

Many more thoughts to come. Sorry for being absent for so long.

much love. Hope to see you soon. jag

1 comment:

Jarod Olds said...

Glad you are back, pray that your time here is blessed!