Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Sting!

I am now the proud and humble owner of a 2002 Mazda 323 Sting. Many have prayed the Lord's will for this with me. He has answered with a very good car. It is a low mileage car with an alarm and an immobilizer, CD player. One priority in looking for a car was one that is not high on the high jack list. This car meets all that I am looking for. Today I got insurance and did the math. I predict that I will spend exactly my budget for the car for the year. The Lord is very good. Thank you for your prayers and financial help with this!

3 comments:

Heather Jones said...

=D I wanna see a picture! Is this car yellow with black stripes? LOL
Love you friend

Heather Jones said...

I looked online and it looks just like the mazda I had after hight school. I loved that car. They are great on gas and have decent space on the inside.
=D good deal!

Urban Chick said...

congrats on the new car!