Monday, October 15, 2007

SA: A New Chapter

Yesterday I arrived in South Africa. Thank you Mercy Air! Even though I had already sent most of my luggage back with Mercy Air, this particular flight was quite full. When the pilot saw my luggage, he said that he was going to have to strap it to the outside of the plane.

All went well.

SA is more beautiful than I have ever seen it! So green with roling hills and mountains. I wish I had had my camera ready! Will try when I fly over again in November. (95% sure I will be going back to Mozambique in November for a week.)

On the way home I was able to process time in Mozy. I have SO much to share with you. Stay tuned for many new posts soon.

Please be in prayer for me now as this is a huge transition back to SA. Like going from the 3rd world to the first world. Also I will miss Maforga, Augusto, and all my friends there very much.

Though I will be back for a visit, yesterday marks the end of a very significant chapter in my life. The opportunity to do HBC in Mozy was unique and precious.

1 comment:

Ayo Odetunmibi said...

Hi,
thanks for the post card you sent to me, I am praying for you, guess you are having a great time there!

Keep up the good work.

Ayo Odetunmibi 214 498 1278
Hilcrest Church