Saturday, October 6, 2007

TIA!

I tell you... more and more things happen every day that remind us that "this is Africa!"

During our Wednesday night prayer meeting, we were all quite, praying in small groups, when a snake DROPPED FROM THE CELING! The girls screamed and the guys picked up a stick and proceeded to beat the snake until it was dead. Well, TIA!

Due to the rain, we have seen many spiders in our house. Most are harmless. In fact, there is one spider that we call a crack that is flat and just crawls up and down the walls. It is about 1.5 inches in diameter, often startleing when you first see it but harmless.

I think that we are keeping out more than just Mozies with our Mozy nets.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

OH MY......I don't think I would have handled that well at all. OH....that freaked me out just reading that.

Heather Jones said...

that is a wild and crazy story! That snake tried to mess up your time with God....
Hey I found this online, its a story about mozy... you are probably aware already..
http://allafrica.com/stories/200710050956.html