Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Heartbeat Behind Hands @ Work

George Snyman is the founder and director of Hands @ Work. In 2005, I had the unique opportunity to travel with him to Zambia to visit the project leaders there. It was on this trip that I knew without a doubt that the Lord was wanting me to come to Africa to work with this organization.

I have told many of you this story. If you have not heard it, or you would like to hear it again, please let me know. It is better told one on one.

Hands has a nice website that I think that you would really enjoy. www.worldinview.org George has a video message posted on the site that I do not want you to miss! The Lord has filled George with much passion and love for the orphans, venerable children widows and dying.


Please check out this link to hear from George. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwvRkt44Rd0

No comments: